Saturday, January 7, 2017

๐ŸŽถI Will Sing His Redeeming Love๐ŸŽถ (October 10th, 2016)

Hello all!

Hope you have had a great week because I have!

Well there have been downs but this week has still been amazing! Want
to know why?

Because the atonement is real!

The past few weeks I have been wanting to overcome a lot of trials and
I have just been praying and praying and reading the Book of Mormon
like it had all the answers to life, (spoiler alert, it does) and for
a long while it was just a painful plea. But last week as many of you
know, we were able to listen to General Conference and listen to a
prophets voice and that of apostles and church leaders give us council
for our lives. And I also had been reading through these talks. And
praying some more.

Friday I took a brief nap during lunch and when I woke up ... it was
like I was lighter. It wasn't just that I had more energy, I had the
strength to face everyday again! With joy and happiness! And I KNOW
that this was from something beyond me! Because even after I had this
experience, almost immediately the things that had been weighing me
down were thrown back at me, but this time, I didn't care! I was happy
and nothing had the power to bring me down.

And it has continued to be like that. My trials and problems have not
disappeared. But it is incredible how I have been unaffected. These
are things that have bothered me my whole life and boom ๐Ÿ’ฅ! I can
overcome!!

Oh and what's more is my discovery of the speed in which we can turn
things around! At the speed of light! It is truly amazing! ๐ŸŒ™๐ŸŒž

Just wanted to share! Jesus Christ is my Savior and literally he can
help us take on ANYTHING!

And we met a miracle yesterday! His name is Brock. And he is atheist,
but the step in lesson we had on the street was so cool! The spirit
was so strong! And it all started when we brought out the Book of
Mormon! This book is literally so powerful! Because it is true! I am
so thankful for this book ๐Ÿ“–!

No comments:

Post a Comment