Saturday, January 7, 2017

Dare! (August 8th, 2016)

So everyone needs to listen to this song by a group called Gentri. It
is called Dare. And it will make you feel like you can conquer
anything! One of the songs that you could go running to. Just listen,
you will understand, and then feel invincible!

This week has needed a little more of that. Then the elders played
this song in the car on the way to Zone meeting.

Dare. Definition: having the courage to do something. I feel like a
lot in life, we let fears and doubts get in our way of being happy
doing the amazing things that we are doing. As soon as life gets hard
and we face opposition, our human nature automatically wants to back
down. To give in or turn back.

But we can't let that happen! We must fight back and press forward!

So dare! Dare to dream! Dare to be happy even when everything around
you wants you to be miserable. Happiness is a choice.  "We determine
our happiness. You and I are ultimately in charge of our own
happiness." -President Uchtdorf

So let's go out and defy Satan!
And do you know how we do this, by leaning on our saviour! By allowing
him to to lift us up through anything and everything!

I love you all and hope this week is happy and positive!

I love the Book of Mormon, and it brings me so much happiness! I am so
thankful for the gospel in my life. Everyday, I feel so blessed! So
much that I just want to go out and give it to everyone I meet. Wait..
I get to!

So go out and get happiness with Jesus! It IS out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment