Wednesday, May 11, 2016

So Long, Farewell, Avidazen, Good-bye ... Bedford (May 10th, 2016)

Hello all. I think I will be known as the sister who always has really
weird transfers. Yes! It is transfer time again! And sadly it is time
for Sister Shamukiga and I to part ways. :( But it is also time for us
to say goodbye to Bedford! Yes, that is right, we are both leaving and
the sisters area is shutting down. Man, shutting an area down is no
fun. Fortunately there will still be a set of elders here so they will
get to pick up all the people we have been teaching, so that is really
good!

However, it does not end there. I will be only moving one area over,
to Huntingdon! Apparently there is an American base there and I will
be in a trio! Ahh! I hear that Trios are hard, but I have wanted to be
in a trio since coming out, so I finally get my wish! I will be with a
sister from the district I have been in, Sister Chiping from Mylasia,
and Sister Obley from Samoa! Sister Chiping has only been out for 6
weeks so we will be follow-up training her. And Sister Obley was
trained by my trainer, Sister Ranck, right before I was trained! My
mission sister!

This transfer is going to be so crazy I can tell. We will see how
things go! I am sure many adventures are in store for us!

'Til next week! Love you all!

Love,

Sister Lisa Haynie!

No comments:

Post a Comment