Wednesday, September 30, 2015

We Are Family! All The Elders, Sisters, and Me! (September 21st, 2015)

God is great! At this time in my life, away from my family and
image1.JPG
friends, God has given me a family away from home! In the Endfield
area, we have three sets of missionaries in the same ward and we are able to see each other and help each other all the time. In my las area, we only saw the other missionaries every once in a while, but here we don't go a day without seeing each other. We all are like a
family! Sister Fuimaona is the mom (literally, Elder Abreu always call
her mom, and she calls him son.)

And also there is a member family who at times reminds me so much of
my family. And they are so good to the missionaries.

But also this week I have realised how much everyone truly is our
family. We are all children of God! Sometimes when I talk to random
strangers, I get really strong feelings of love for them and just wish
I could give them my testimony for a second so that they could see
what a blessing the Gospel is.

Sorry for the short email this week (we went into London today,
#britishmuseum #camdentown)
But I love you all! Thank you so much for all the support that you all
have given!

-- 
- Sister Haynie

No comments:

Post a Comment