Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Your Challenge Should You Choose To Accept It... (December 7th, 2015)

Not much time this week! Just know that I love you all and am happy and well.
image1.JPG

However, I have a challenge for you all! During this beautiful Christmas season, it is so easy to bring up the Gospel and our beliefs. So easy to give this gift that we have been given! And the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints has made it even easier! They have created a beautiful video for this time of year. So my challenge to everyone is to share this video. It can be on facebook or in person. I am sure that your local missionaries have the special pass-along cards that have the website on it. However you do it, share it! Watch miracles happen!

The website is christmas.mormon.org. Ask them what they think or bear your testimony about what a gift it is that "A Savior Is Born"

I love you all! Have a blessed week! Merry Christmas!

-- 
- Sister Lisa Haynie

No comments:

Post a Comment