Monday, December 28, 2015

Happy New Year! (December 28th, 2015)

image1.JPG
Hiya everyone!

Hope you all had the merriest of Christmases! If this year has shown
me one thing, it is the  sweet service from others and the love that
they have for me! Me being a stranger in a fairly strange land,
everyone here has taken such good care of us! I have personally been
able to see charity at its best!

My love for all of Gods children is steadily increasing! Sometimes I
just wish I could take my testimony and knowledge of the gospel and
the happiness it gives me and just implant it in their hearts! I want
to help everyone I see! My trainer would famously say "people kill
me!" And it really does when we have this gift that has changed our
lives and we want to share it with everyone! I never thought that some
stranger saying no to me would make me feel bad. And not for myself
but for them, because I know that the Gospel of Jesus Christ could
help them, and everyone!

Thank you family for coming together to give me the best Christmas
gift ever! Skyping you was really nice! Missed you Joseph and Jon :/

I hope you all have a wonderful New Years as well!

Love you all!

Love,

-- 
- Sister Lisa Haynie

No comments:

Post a Comment