Monday, December 7, 2015

I'm Back! (November 24th, 2015)

image1.JPGI'm back... Or will be tomorrow!

Last night we got transfer calls and Sister Fillmore and I were both sure that we were going to stay here, but that honestly is the last time I am ever going to say anything about what will happen at transfers. As soon as I ever start thinking what will happen, the exact opposite or unthinkable will happen.

So just think for a second. Go ahead and think of what could possibly happen. The craziest thing that could happen. And will not be crazier than what is going to happen.

Sister Fillmore will be staying. That is not crazy or new. But I... (Drum roll please) will be leaving. Where to? Back to the blessed land of Sittingbourne! Where I was born as a brand new missionary baby!

"Wow!" You may say, but it doesn't stop there. Remember how when I came to Enfield I swapped companions. So I got sister Mathews' (who was born here in Enfield and then went to Sittingbourne and was in the MTC with me) companion and she got mine. Well we will now be
companions in Sittingbourne! If this isn't crazy, I don't know what is!

So I have no idea what is in store for us, other than awesomeness, but from the very beginning, I have learned that I trust God and he can do whatever he wants because I know he knows way better what he is doing than I do. So "Come What May and Love It!" right?!

This is really cool because I know both my new companion and the area in which I will be spending Christmas!

More next week!

I love you all!

Also make sure you all have wonderful thanksgivings since it doesn't
exist here! Understandably so, but still!

Love you!


-- 
- Sister Lisa Haynie

No comments:

Post a Comment