Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Hallelujah (March 21st, 2016)

This week has been interesting. We had and exchange on Tuesday (too
cool! I love sister Ranck, my trainer!, and sister epicocco!) then we
had had an amazing district meeting with the coolest blitz on
Wednesday! We chalked the plan of salvation on Gravesend town centre!
It was so cool! People stopped of their own accord and we were able to
literally walk them through gods plan for us. The most exciting blitz
I have ever taken part of! Then on Thursday we taught a ton of people!
Just miracle after miracle. Friday we tried to contact a bunch of
auf's, not much of a response.

But then Saturday! Roger got BAPTIZED! This was my first baptism! I
cannot believe how happy I was for another person! Especially someone
I only met about four or five weeks ago! Being able to see his life
change before my eyes, that is something different. What a blessing.
And then on Sunday when he received the gift of the Holy Ghost, Roger
asked if he could bear his testimony! It was so sweet and pure and
heartfelt! He even pulled out his brand new quad from the ward and
read some verses out of the Doctrine and Covenants! We have never read
with him from that. So good! God is good!

All of you should go to FollowHim.org and watch the videos here! So
good! I am so excited for Easter!

Love you guys!

Sister Lisa Haynie!


F7C39AE0-4316-43C8-BD07-3EE296F5CD01
4E75A33F-609B-46E3-94A6-78D2361C9D84


6F84F144-CA6A-47EB-A0DE-4C8AE2090DCF

No comments:

Post a Comment