Tuesday, April 5, 2016

#G2ForLife (March 29th, 2016)

Transfers have come once again!

And the news is... (Drum roll please) I'm moving to Bedford!

I am very torn! I love this place but I have been here for a long time
so I guess God wants me somewhere else. I will miss it dearly! 6
months! This is my mission birth place, this is where I spent my
birthday and Christmas and Easter! I love this ward so much! These
people are my family! My home away from home! Best ward in all of
England! For reals no joke!

But I know that it is what God wants. So I will go and do!

I am also so sad that sister Wright and I will be split up. We have
had so much fun together!

With all the packing I don't have much time to write so I will have to
catch you up on everything next week! I love you all and am so
thankful for all that you do for me!

Talk to you next week!

Love,
Sister Lisa Haynie!

Oh and happy Easter!


0707511F-86F8-48AA-9770-F83332563D1D
05C046D1-F795-4AC2-9B34-9DBA5D562057

Brad, this ones for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment