Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Transfers: Second Edition (October 13th, 2016)

image1.JPG
Hello everyone! And thank you for all you have done, whether it be
sending me an email or praying for missionaries in general! It is
greatly appreciated! I love you all!

No time to beat around the bush. Transfers are here and they are
bitter sweet. This time around I will be staying (yay! No packing) but
at long last sister Fuimaono will be leaving her beloved area of
Enfield! She has been here for over 6 months and needs a fresh start,
as hard as it will be to say goodbye. I am sad because I will miss Sister Fuimaono but also because I am taking over the area and because
once again I will be getting to know another complete stranger. The
last two complete strangers turned out pretty good so hopefully this
one will as well. Stranger number three actually has a name and it is
Sister Fillmore and I have never actually met her but we are friends
on Facebook so... But I am excited to see what God has in store for us
in the next 6 weeks here in Enfield! Our district leader, Elder Paul
will also be moving to a new area and Elder Speitzer will be our new
district leader. I will miss Elder Paul! He has been a great leader to
serve alongside.

Things have not been smooth riding in the last few weeks, but I have been learning and growing the whole time.

If I can leave you all with one thing, other than the fact that I love
you and it is starting to get really cold here (and this isn't even
the worst, I am in so much trouble) it is that when you have nothing
else to hold onto, you have to hold onto your hope that God has a
purpose for you and that these hard times are just the refiners fire,
preparing you for so much more. Think of the times and feelings you
have known without a doubt that God loves you and that the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is Christ's restored church on this
earth. Never let those go and push forward in faith! I know it sounds
really cliche but it really is all you can do at times. Know that the
saviour has gone through it and more with you! You are not alone!

I love you all and am so so so so so so so soooooo grateful for the
gospel in my life!

Love,

- Sister Lisa Haynie

No comments:

Post a Comment